Your Corner of Peace
Welcome to Forest Garden. If you’re looking for a break, some self-care, peace of mind, connection with nature, and maybe something more, Forest Garden is just the place for you. Pack the essentials, leave the unnecessary behind, and set out into nature’s warm embrace and all of the mystery and adventure that comes with it.
Come and take in the energy only Mother Nature can provide, and explore the mysterious Melechov hill. You can sip crystal clear natural water from the well, experience the genius loci of the beautiful Sázava River, relax under the treetops, and find the peace and balance you’re looking for.
Number of persons 4+1 / bedrooms on the first floor and on the gallery
The house is oriented to the south, and was built with the utmost sensitivity to, and respect for, the land it’s built on. It sleeps six, and the outside terrace and all-glass front facade create a truly unique connection to the surrounding nature.
- There is a double bed directly under the gable of the house with open views of the countryside.
- There is a separate room for children or friends, providing a bit of peace and privacy for everyone
- The sofa bed in the living area comfortably sleeps two people
- The house has a small, cozy bathroom, with both a shower and a toilet
- Guests have a fully-equipped kitchen at their disposal, and can enjoy all of the gastronomical excellence of the hotel
- The house is designed for year-round use. Heated floors keep the house warm, and cozying up by the fireplace with a wine or tea is always a nice option
- The outdoor fireplace is ready to use. You can test your cooking skills and recipes, and spend a pleasant time with friends or family
- Free WiFi is provided, but it comes with an OFF button so you can completely disconnect from everyday life and just get away from it all
Number of persons 2 + cot / one bedroom
The Forest Garden Romance Cabin is the secluded, romantic environment you’ve been waiting for. Built for two, the cabin sits under the treetops in the heart of the forest, and the perfect place to dedicate quality time to each other — and no one else. The cabin is outfitted with a cozy bathroom with a free-standing bath for two, a luxurious double bed, and much more.
And it’s just for the two of you.
Full Bathroom featuring a spacious bathtub
The cozy and generously-designed bathroom, partly lined with old wood, is highlighted by a standing bathtub for two. It’s perfect for those intimate moments, perhaps with a glass of champagne.
Luxurious double bed
There’s no alarm clock here. Pamper yourself with a luxurious double bed that makes it truly difficult to get up. Stay under the duvet, and enjoy the view through the glass-gabled wall that looks out into the surrounding nature.
When you eventually slip out of bed, the cabin’s fully-equipped kitchen offers you the space to prepare a great meal, a Nespresso machine, and a dishwasher to take care of the dirty work.
It may be chilly outside, but the Forest Garden Romance Cabin is always warm. The entire floor area features electric heat, and the small wood stove (and fully-stocked wood pile) offers you countless magical moments tucked away in the forest.
The cabin’s spacious, covered terrace is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee, a fresh meal from the hearth, or just the sounds and smells of the lush forest surrounding your space.
The Forest Garden Romance Cabin is always cozy and warm, but there’s nothing like a campfire in the heart of nature.
Forest Garden & The Kouty Hotel
Forest Garden is a combination of high-comfort, rustic accommodation and hotel service. Our guests can enjoy the fantastic gastronomy, sports, and relaxation facilities of the nearby Kouty hotel.
- The hotel is located on the shores of a clean, natural pond, where you can cool off after a workout and soak up the sun on the beautiful grassy beach. For sauna lovers, there is a unique cedar floating sauna with facilities on the shore of the pond.
- Throughout the year, the area plays host to various musical, relaxation, and gastronomic events. There are very interesting courses in yoga, hardening, chi kung, and the already-legendary Corner Festival. Cyclists have a range of options, and trails to choose from, including to Lipnice Castle.
RESERVE YOUR COTTAGE
Use our online system for quick and easy reservations. If you need any help, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at +420 702 037 696 — we are happy to assist you.
Hotel Kouty, Rejčkov 20
Ledeč nad Sázavou 584 01
Reception(+420) 569 738 121
(+420) 702 037 696
We are interested in your opinion. Please let us know how you enjoyed your stay, and what we can do to improve the experience for future guests. Thank you!Contact form